Compete or eat at this fun annual event!
1. 10 contestants will go head to head in this fiery competition!
2. Bring a large pot of chili that can serve between 20-30 people, a serving spoon or ladle, and any additional supplies you may need to serve and transport your chili.
3. Set up your station at 4:30 p.m. in the Creekside Community Room. You will have 20 minutes to set up. When Mark announces, "Ladles down!" the competition starts.
4. Guests will receive 10 taster cups and vote for first, second, and third place. The winners will be announced that evening.
5. Bowls, taster cups, utensils, napkins, sides, and drinks will be provided.
6. If you would like to compete, contact Mark Hess at (925) 577-9463.
1. Come eat delicious chili and support a good cause! Tickets are $5 and include chili, cornbread, salad, and lemonade.
2. You can choose to judge and receive 10 taster cups or choose not to judge and receive 1 bowl of chili.
3. All proceeds support Mercy Brown Bag Program, a non-profit organization that provides groceries for low income seniors in the Bay Area.