Children's Check In
It is an absolute joy to spend time with your kids on Sundays. They are hilarious, inquisitive, sweet, thoughtful and an absolute delight. We are so excited that the number of kids involved in Creekside’s Sunday school program is growing. In order to ensure that your children’s Sunday morning experience is as safe and fun as possible, we are implementing a new check in system for all newborns through fifth graders. Here’s how it will work:
1. When you arrive on Sunday, you will visit the children’s check in station at the information desk in the main lobby.
2. A volunteer will type your last name into the computer and your children’s names will pop up on the screen.
3. A volunteer will help you indicate which class and service you would like to check each child into, where you will be located during the service (main auditorium, adult classroom, etc.), and any other pertinent information (allergies, if your child is potty training, etc.) After you have checked your child in once, this information will be saved and you won’t need to enter it again unless it changes (your child is no longer potty training, you decide to take an eight week Sunday school class, etc.)
4. When your check in is complete, our printer will print a label for each of your children listing their names, classrooms, your location during service, any pertinent health information, and a numeric security code. You will also receive a security label with a corresponding code.
5. Once you have checked them in at the information desk, you may take your infant, toddler, and preschooler to their classes. Elementary aged kids should accompany you to the auditorium for singing and will be released to their classes about 20 minutes into the service.
6. When you pick up your child after service is over, simply present your security tag to your child’s teacher and they will confirm that the numeric code matches your child’s tag. If for any reason you lose your security tag, your child’s teacher will look at your child’s nametag for the name of the person who checked the child in and then will ask you to present ID to confirm that you are that person.
Thank you for helping us set up Creekside's new Children's Check-In System. Please complete and submit the following information about your family. This information will make your weekly check-in process quick and easy! Please contact Jenny Sloat at (510) 430-0607 if you have any questions. Thanks so much!