Hey Tablers, Make sure to save these dates before your summer calendar gets filled up. More info on these events is forthcoming.
- July 16th - Ladies Night. Summer Session #1.
- July 16th - Guys Night.
- July 27th - Olympics Party.
Additionally, I'd encourage you to use the summer months to think "big picture" about the future of our group. Here are some questions I've adapted from Brad House's solid book on small groups.
- What culture/people group are we focused on reaching?
- Who are we praying will come to know Jesus this year? Make a list.
- What civic events can we participate in together (e.g. farmer's market, etc.)?
- What relationships should we invest in corporately? Whom will we serve? To whom will we show hospitality?
- How we can establish more consistent points of contact with those we're trying to reach? Are there ways to simplify our social lives to accomplish this? Are there church activities we need to cut out in order to accomplish this?
(Adapted from Community: Taking Your Small Group Off Life Support, pp. 229-33).